The Griffon 13 is the lighter version of the marker Jester, but in no way is it more delicate. It's a performance binding that transfers power from your boots straight down to your skis. Durable, predicatable and reliable, and it's compatible with AT and alpine boots.
- Sole ID technology makes it compatible with both alpine soles and alpine touring soles.
- Triple Pivot Elite 2 toes: spring is inserted horizontally with a sole plate inclined 5 degrees to absorb energy, reduce the risk of early release and optimize power transmission.
- Stainless steel anti-friction glide plate is height adjustable and releases clean, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice.
- Inter Pivot 2 heel construction delivers superior holding power and reduces pre-release.
- Maximum riders weight is 120kg.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||120mm|
|Made in||Czech Republic|