Designed for freestyle newcomers and lighter riders. The triple-pivot light toe and hollow linkage heel make the Squire 11 ID Binding very light and compact as well as sturdy. The toe height is adjustable for worn-out ski boots and to provide a nuanced, precise fit. The robust heel combination suits treacherous, high-speed situations and the stress and strain of hard landings.
- Sole I.D. technology makes those bindings compatible with Alpine boots as well as Alpine Touring boots.
- Triple Pivot Light toes provides predictable release and features an aluminum bridge on top for more support.
- Stainless steel anti-friction glide plate is height adjustable and releases clean, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice.
- Step-in hollow linkage heel optimizes retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The hollow axle saves weight and maximizes torsional stiffness.
- Recommended for lighter and less aggressive riders who weigh 30-110kg.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
|Maximum compatible brake||110mm|
|Made in||Czech Republic|