You won't need a spandex skinsuit to feel fast with these skis. Designed for experienced skiers who enjoy long and fast turns on groomed runs, the Deacon 76 Skis have everything it takes to shine bright on hardpack. From a woodcore that's tuned for aggressive on-piste skiing and racing use, to Volkl's UVO.3D vibration damper, this ski is ideal for skiers who want to lean into corners with confidence and without the chatter. XTD tip and tail rocker make entering and exiting turns easy, while the P-Tex 4504 base helps keep your speed high.
- UVO.3D features a freely rotating 360° vibration damper that stabilizes the ski to provide improved control.
- Titanium layer improves the ski's stiffness and makes for an agile and dynamic ride.
- Speedwall Multi Layer woodcore is designed for confident and aggressive skiers.
- 3D.Glass wraps behind and over the sidewalls for an agile, torsion-resistant and lively ski.
- XTD tip and tail rocker gives you a stiffer flex set up and easy turning.
- Full sidewall construction aids with power transfer and durability.
- Base are made of P-Tex 4504 and are super fast.
- Includes GripWalk compatible rMotion2 bindings with DIN adjustability from 4 to 12.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.