Let go of your beginner stress and let the ski do the work. Engineered with a composite core and lots of rocker at the tip, the RTM 73 smoothes out your traverses and makes turn initiation feel natural, so you can focus on having fun. Underfoot camber adds control and support. Volkl’s vMotion1 system makes stepping in and out of your bindings easy and intuitive. And when you're skiing, the bindings easily transfer your weight and power right down to the snow.
- Composite core is a synthetic PU core with soft and forgiving flex.
- Tip rocker adds stability at higher speeds while making it easier to turn.
- Camber underfoot provides control and support for novice and intermediate skiers.
- vMotion1 bindings are easy to use and are compatible with GripWalk boots.
- Ptex 2100 base is durable and holds wax well.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|