Fast-learning skiers will love these easy-to-handle skis. A composite core makes them soft and forgiving. Rocker at the tip helps with steering, especially on short turns. The vMotion Jr. 7.0 bindings have a moderate DIN range to adjust as they improve without compromising the quickness of the release. And the durable topsheet carries this pair through more than a couple seasons.
- Variable sidecut (depends on size) to create the perfect learning platform.
- Topsheet wrapping over the full woodcore makes for a very durable ski.
- Composite core offers a soft flex which helps with learning.
- Rockered tip helps with turn initiation and float in softer snow.
- Included vMotion Jr. 7.0 bindings are designed for little rippers and have a DIN range from 2-7.
- Bindings are now compatible with GripWalk boots.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|