Classic style with modern utility. Fjallraven's Greenland collection features retro-style gear inspired by the rugged expeditions of the 1960s and updated with modern materials. This durable, water-resistant daypack can handle the pressures of work and the flow of the weekend. Densely woven G-1000 fabric is hardy enough for bumpy commutes and day hikes, and it's treated with Greenland wax to stand up to surprise rainshowers. Padded shoulder straps let you haul heavy books or groceries, while a dedicated laptop sleeve keeps your technology secure.
- Made from Fjallraven's G-1000 Eco fabric, a super durable blend of recycled polyester and organically grown cotton with a dense weave.
- Impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland wax treatment for excellent water resistance. To make it waterproof, apply additional wax (sold separately).
- Classic leather trims add style.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps and back panel.
- Top-loading access to the main compartment via the drawstring closure.
- Zippered pockets on the lid hold small essentials.
- Padded internal compartment holds laptops up to 15in.
- 2 side pockets hold water bottles or an umbrella.
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.