Sometimes less is better. The Kanken backpack from Fjallraven boasts a minimalist design that’s delightfully simple. Originally created as a backpack for Swedish schoolchildren, this pack has swept the globe, and it isn’t hard to see why. A wide clamshell opening makes loading up a breeze. Slip-in side pockets are tried and tested to give you grabbable access to your water bottle or umbrella. Shoulder straps and tote handles let you decide how you want to carry it today.
- Made of Fjallraven's super-durable Vinylon fabric that is highly water-resistant.
- Wide clamshell zippered opening makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Simple webbing shoulder straps and tote-style handles give you 2 carrying options.
- Back is padded with a cushy foam pad that can be removed to double as a seat for hikes or picnics.
- Zippered external pocket holds your phone and keys.
- Slip-in side pockets hold slim water bottles or an umbrella.
- Reflective logo keeps you visible after dark.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|