K2 Aspect BC Snowboard Boots - Men's
- Available prices $519.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Bag some peaks in backcountry boots purpose-made for snowboard mountaineering. The Aspect BC boot is stiff, responsive and comfortable due to the combination of Endo 2.0 construction, the Boa® Conda™ liner and the Intuition™ SpacerHeater™ liner. Steep gully climbs, approaches and scrambling are all made easier thanks to the outsoles and compatibility with crampons. Boots that can handle the climbing equally as well as the shredding are boots you need to meet.
- Endo 2.0 construction uses a urethane endoskeletal structure to provide a durable flex that stays consistent through the life of the boot.
- Intuition SpaceHeater liner uses high-density foam for stiffness and comfort.
- Boa Conda liner lacing can be adjusted on the fly from the outside of the boot to get the best possible heel lock.
- Time-tested leather upper offers rugged durability.
- Standard-style boot laces are built for the long run, but can be easily be replaced in the field.
- Power strap helps ensure you get the best fit and power transfer possible.
- 3D Formed dual-density EVA footbeds are comfortable straight out of the box.
- Vibram Mountaineer outsoles provide all the grip you need to reach those alpine peaks before dropping in.
- Crampon-compatible, making steep couloirs and glacier approaches much easier.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|