Smartwool Merino 250 One Piece Baselayer - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Head-to-toe warmth for serious winter pursuits. This one-piece base layer keeps hard-earned heat close during lock-offs or while skiing bumps, avoiding the dreaded gap between your top and bottoms. Warm merino wool wicks moisture away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable. The snug hood fits under a helmet to keep your head and neck toasty. Flatlock seams keep a low profile against your skin, so the only itch is your desire to get back to the mountains.
- Made of interlock-knit merino wool, a fibre that wicks fast to keep you dry and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing.
- Close-fitting hood layers well under a helmet.
- Long centre-front zipper for easy on/off or venting options.
- Zippered chest pocket holds small essentials.
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place.
- Zippered front fly and drop tail for no-fuss bathroom breaks.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|