Smartwool Smartloft 120 Vest - Men's
Conquer the elements in a wind-resistant insulated vest. Panelled for optimal performance, the front of this zip-up vest is made from weather-resistant nylon and insulated with quilted merino wool to keep your core warm. In the back and sides, merino wool with a little bit of stretch gives you exceptional movement and temperature regulation. Plus, it has antimicrobial properties for when you really work up a sweat.
- Front panel is made of wind-resistant nylon, with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Insulated with lightweight SmartLoft®, a blend of recycled merino wool and polyester for warmth without bulk that keeps you warm even when wet.
- Back and sides are made from stretchy merino wool, polyester and elastane.
- Flap on the back of the front zipper cuts out the cold.
- 2 drop-in handwarmer pockets, and 1 zippered chest pocket with a media port so you always have a soundtrack for your adventures.
|Lining/backer||Merino wool + polyester|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m merino wool and polyester blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|