Get after some all-mountain madness on a ski that's ready for fun. Head LIBRA technology sets you up with a sweet combo of control, balance and lightness. Graphene construction boosts performance, Koroyd and carbon add dampness and torsional stiffness, and the 80/20 camber-rocker combo adds some bounce. At 85mm underfoot, the Total Joy Skis are ready for big on-piste performance – and they come with bindings in the box so you can get out there ASAP.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds strength and very little weight.
- Construction combines the stiffness of carbon with the dampness of Koyord.
- Wood core makes them stable and responsive.
- Camber underfoot with 20% rocker in the tip is tuned for female shredders.
- Structured UHM C base is fast enough for race skis.
- Included JOY 11 GW SLR bindings are GripWalk comptible and have DIN values from 3-11.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|