The Wild one in the family. The Wild Joy is an ideal ski for all-mountain skiers. At 90mm underfoot with an early rise in the tip, it's responsive on hardpack and floats nicely when the snow gods bless us with fresh pow. Koroyd and carbon fibre work together to create a ski that's light, stiff and stable at speed. The addition of Graphene to the mix pushes the strong and light characteristic of this ski to the next level.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker, and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds strength and very little weight.
- Construction combines the stiffness of carbon with the dampness of Koyord.
- Wood core makes it stable and responsive.
- Camber underfoot with 20% rocker in the tip is tuned for female shredders.
- Structured UHM C base is fast enough for race skis.
- Included AAATTACK2 12 GW bindings are GripWalk compatible and have DIN values from 3.5-12.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|