Woohoo! Beginner and intermediate skiers can zip down groomed runs on a light ski equipped with Graphene for added strength without too much extra weight. A dialled camber and rocker ratio gives you great control. And the balanced design of the Pure Joy's architecture makes it, well, a joy to ride.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds a lot of strength, but little weight.
- Power Sidewall construction keeps the weight low by using a synthetic core.
- Camber underfoot with 20% rocker in the tip is tuned for female shredders.
- UHM base is durable and easy to maintain.
- Included JOY 9 GW SLR bindings are GripWalk comptible and have DIN values from 2.5-9.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Made in||Czech Republic|