A performance downhill boot that punches well above its weight class. The Nexo-LYT blends stiffness and responsiveness with lightness. The polyurethane shell remains stiff regardless of the outside temperature. Graphene-injected plastic keeps the weight low while giving the boot the performance character of a traditional downhill boot. With an adjustable flex between 100 and 90, you'll be able to dial the stiffness to match your style.
- Smart Frame shell construction improves stiffness without weight penalty.
- Graphene-infused plastic for top-performance with low weight.
- Evo Balance Stance puts you in a naturally powerful position: foward lean of 14°, ramp angle of 4°.
- Lightweight buckles are made of aluminum.
- Last width is adapted to the boot size for a precise fit. 96mm in size 24.5 and smaller, 98mm in 25.5, and 100mm in 26.5 and larger.
- DuoFlex uses variable thickness of PU to tune the flex.
- FormFit shell and PerfectFit 3D liners are heat mouldable for a comfortable and personalized fit.
- Liquid Fit liners can be customized further by injecting foam around the heelcup.
- Soles can be replaced and upgraded to Gripwalk (sold separately).
- Primaloft insulation keeps your feet toasty in the lift lines.
- 30mm Velcro straps help with power transfer.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
|Made in||Czech Republic|