These easy-going skis have a shorter, wider shape that's controllable and well-balanced. The composite body is designed for an efficient kick that stays reliable through hardpacked or icy conditions.
- Twin Skin technology uses 2 offset mohair mix strips for smooth, balanced gliding without grip wax.
- EF (Efficient Forward) design uses composite materials to increase elasticity in the body of the ski for a forgiving kick and an easygoing skiing experience.
- Air channel basalite cores provides lightness, torsion-free construction and stable sidewalls.
- Volcanic basalt fibres reduce weight and provide excellent flex characteristics.
- Mounting plate accepts compatible IFP bindings (sold separately).
- Bindings not included.
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Core||Air Core Basalight|
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-46-49mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.