For recreational touring on groomed trails. The FibreCrown EF IFP Ski's narrow profile and traditional length let you handle variable snow conditions with control. The pattern of the wax pocket delivers a direct kick action, requiring less effort and finesse to get gliding.
- Efficient Forward (EF) technology combines materials to increase elasticity for a forgiving kick and an easy-going ski experience.
- Power Layer light, high-pressure laminate saves weight.
- Wood core has weight-saving air channels and basalt fibres to ensure perfect flex.
- Vario Crown base has an optimized wax pocket pattern that comes into contact with the snow earlier for more direct, safer kick action.
- Sintec bases with ultra tuning have an offset base structure that is suitable for all conditions.
- Comes with a IFP plate.
- Bindings not included.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-46-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.