Keep your feet cool and comfortable during long days on the trail. This package comes with two pairs of socks so you can combine a thicker outer sock with a light and breathable liner toe sock to help minimize friction and moisture buildup.
- Outer hiker sock is a merino blend to keep your feet warm in cold temperatures and cool in the heat.
- Super-thin liner toe sock is 75% CoolMax® polyester, 21% nylon and 4% Lycra® to wick moisture.
- Liner sock wraps each toe in fabric to prevent skin-on-skin friction, protecting against blisters and hotspots.
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit.
- Includes 2 pairs of socks: 1 pair of outer socks and 1 pair of liner socks.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.