Breathe fiery new life into your Hexagon wood stove with this ultralight multi-fuel insert. Packed with the same features that have made the Triad MF stove a hit with the fast-and-light crowd, the Converter Stove tucks snugly into the Hexagon wood stove’s body, giving you more options for lightweight, wind-resistant combustion.
- Folding legs fit perfectly into the Titanium Hexagon wood stove.
- Stove can be used with the legs and without the Hexagon, creating an even lighter package.
- Large hole for quick and easy filling.
- Indent on the bottom allows you to use fuel tablets or gels.
- Made of ultralight titanium.
- Welded seams.
- Boils 500ml of water in 5-6 mins (methyl alcohol) or 7-8 mins (fuel tabs or gels).
- Burns methyl alcohol (also known as methyl hydrate, methanol, methylated spirits and marine stove fuel) and fuel tabs or fuel gels.
- Capacity of 44ml burns for about 20 minutes.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
|Dimensions||10.7 x 6.1cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.