Rossignol X6 Combi Boots - Unisex
- Available prices $199.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Free binding mount. Buy two or all three: board/skis, boots and bindings – and we’ll mount your bindings for free. Get details
For recreation or training, this boot's cut lets your feet roll naturally for easy, efficient progress. The X6 Combi Boots suit both classic or skate strides with active heel support for solid control. The upper has a precise, enveloping fit for comfort and power transfer to the skis.
- Moulded 3-D cuffs with Velcro® straps enhance stability and power.
- Thermo-adjustable polyester liners ensure control and comfort.
- Speed-lace locks for easy closure and excellent foot support.
- Mobile cuffs allow easy fore and aft movement while retaining torsional rigidity.
- High-volume last provides a great out-of-the-box fit for all-day comfort.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|