Like finding chocolate in your trail mix, these socks feature a hidden surprise bound to excite any hiker. Wigwam's INgenius® construction fuses an outer sock with an inner liner for moisture management and blister prevention. The cushioned sole and seamless toe add to the comfort. Great for long days on the trail!
- Nylon, merino, polypro, spandex and polyester blend creates a snug, moisture wicking outer sock.
- Merino wool regulates temperature for winter as well as summer wear.
- Fabric content in specs is for outer sock. Liner sock is 100% Olefin.
- INgenius® technology knits a liner to the outer sock for moisture control and blister protection.
- Seamless construction eliminates hot spots and chafing.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.