Blending style with performance, the Raven Helmet is full of smart features to keep you comfortable on the slopes. Endura-Shell construction means you can count on this helmet to last through season after season, and ventilation channels keep your goggles fog-free. The Auto-Adjust fit system wraps your head snugly, while a glove-friendly Fidlock helmet buckle lets you take the whole thing off with just one hand when it's time to head in for lunch.
- Auto-Adjust fit system provides a comfortable and safe fit.
- Fidlock® Snap helmet buckle can be open and closed with one gloved hand.
- Endura-Shell Construction uses injection-moulded ABS to create a tough and durable shell.
- Passive Ventilation keeps you from overheating
- Goggle Ventilation Channel helps prevent fogging in your goggles.
- Long Hair Fleece on liner and ear pads for added comfort.
- Audio accessory compatible (sold separately).
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Removable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).