Streetlights are helpful, but can be sporadic and unreliable. Headlamps work well but can wash out the terrain, making it harder to see potential hazards. The Lumen 220 Waist Light lowers the light source and lets you aim the light down to where you need to see, increasing contrast and detail. You also get the benefit of moving the light to a stable mount that stays aimed at your running line. With 5 different modes, including 2 flashing and 2 red light modes, this waist light has a setting for your conditions.
- Dual-button controls allow easy operation, both with and without gloves.
- Slimline stash pocket for backup batteries.
- Flashing modes help keep you visible in the daytime.
- Red lighting modes help preserve night vision, and double as a rear light.
- IPX5 waterproofing stands up to any weather you’re willing to run in.
- Ergonomic back plate keeps the light stable, and you comfortable.
- Fits 22-42in. waists.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - low||110 h|
|Burn time - high||25 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|