A portable treehouse that sleeps 3 people or 2 adults and 2 kids. Suspend it between 3 trees like a hammock, for a completely different camping experience. You'll be off the wet ground and out of the mud (and have great shots on Instagram). It also creates a large covered space if you want shade or a place to dry out gear.
- Made of tear-resistant micromesh that keeps out even the smallest bugs.
- Floor is lightweight 240-denier nylon and polyester, reinforced with webbing to create individual sleeping areas for each occupant.
- Removable fly is polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Dual 7001 anodized aluminum poles create headroom to sit up.
- Heavy-duty webbing straps with ratcheting buckles to tension and suspend it from 3 trees.
- Large U-shaped front door provides easy entry. During the night, you can use the central trap door as an escape hatch to avoid disturbing sleeping friends.
- Elasticized straps in the corners provide a place to secure gear.
- Includes 3 large plastic screw stakes and bungee guylines for securing the rain fly.
- Recommended maximum set up height is 1.2m. Webbing ladder available separately.
- Maximum capacity is 3 adults plus gear or 2 adults and 2 children plus gear. Maximum load is 400kg.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||240-denier nylon and polyester|
|Fly fabric||70-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||7001 T6 aluminum|
|Max recommended load||880lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1m|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.