A portable treehouse. This big hammock/tree tent is great for a solo hiker or backpacker. Suspend it between 3 trees like a hammock, for a completely different camping experience. You'll be off the wet ground and out of the mud (and have great shots on Instagram). It also creates a large covered space if you want shade or a place to dry out gear. This version is made of light materials and includes a single ratchet, making it light enough to take backpacking.
- Made of tear resistant micromesh that keeps out even the smallest bugs.
- Floor is 40-denier nylon and polyester, reinforced with webbing to create individual sleeping areas for each occupant.
- Removable fly is polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- 7001 anodised aluminum pole provides headroom.
- Heavy-duty webbing straps and a ratcheting buckle tension and suspend it from 3 trees.
- Large zippered door can be opened from either side or unzipped completely to use the hammock without the mesh cover.
- Includes 3 large plastic screw stakes and bungee guylines for secureing the rain fly.
- Recommended maximum set up height is 1.2m.
- Designed to accommodate one adult under 195cm. Maximum load is 150kg.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Door(s)||Zippered side door entry|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||70-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||7001 T6 aluminum|
|Max recommended load||330lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||0.5m|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.