A giant triangular hammock for chilling out in the forest, or building an addition on your Tensile Stingray Tent. This hammock can be suspended under the Stingray to add a second level. Hang it between a trio of trees using ratcheting straps. The central trap door makes it easy to get in or out.
- Made of durable 70-denier nylon with a polyurethane coating for water resistance.
- Heavy-duty webbing straps with ratcheting buckles tension and suspend it from 3 trees.
- Central trap door has Velcro closures.
- Elasticized straps in corners provide a place to secure gear.
- Recommended maximum set up height is 1.2m. Webbing ladder available separately.
- Maximum capacity is 3 adults plus gear or 2 adults and 2 children plus gear. Maximum load is 400kg.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Door(s)||Velcro trap door entry|
|Max recommended load||880lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.