A battery-powered heating element hidden in your gloves is technology's answer to winter's coldest days. A durable, waterproof shell with Primaloft® insulation and fleece lining keeps your hands warm in cool conditions, but for deeply cold days, connect Lenz's lithium battery packs to heat fingers and keep your manual dexterity. Individual heating elements right up to your fingertips keep you warm and cozy while skiing, snowshoeing or climbing – plus, the index finger and thumb are touchscreen-compatible.
- Waterproof polyester, nylon and spandex shell has 4-way stretch for full dexterity
- Polyester fleece lining adds warmth without excess bulk
- Goat leather palm for durability and grip
- Primaloft® insulation in backs of hands
- Integrated heat element heats each finger separately
- Touchscreen-compatible index and thumb let you cycle songs without removing gloves
- Compatible with Lenz Lithium Pack rcB 1200 and rcB 1800 (sold separately)