If the sounds of a karaoke contest fall in the forest, does anybody hear them? Whether powering an outdoor movie, dance party or karaoke night, the EcoBoulder brings the noise. And thanks to IP67 water and dust protection, the tunes keep playing regardless of Mother Nature’s mood.
- EcoTalk mode uses the built-in microphone for speakerphone/voice commands.
- Removeable, waterproof phone storage lets you keep your music machine safe and dry.
- 100W dynamic power amplifier delivers clear, powerful sound.
- Customize your listening experience by dialing in your perfect audio settings, or use 1 of the 5 pre-set equalizer profiles (normal, jazz, rock, classical and pop).
- Extending handle and rugged wheels make it easy to take anywhere.
- Rechargeable sealed lead acid battery provides up to 50 hours of music (volume level will affect battery life). Or plug into AC power for continuous playback.
- Works as powerbank with an on-board USB A female port (5V 2A max) for charging (will not play music from a flash drive).
- Microphone port (6.35mm) for backcountry karaoke, or to hook up your instrument for an amplified jam session.
- Digital AM/FM tuner with 6 pre-sets.
- Large LED display and backlit controls make DJing a breeze, day or night.
- Bluetooth allows for up to 30 metres of wireless connectivity.
- EcoConnect pairs 2 EcoBoulders for booming stereo sound.
- No Bluetooth? No worries. The included dual 3.5mm female aux port allows for a wired connection (which saves batteries, too).
- IP67 waterproofing makes this a perfect beach or pool speaker. Note that if the side caps or side compartment are open (charging, using the aux port or mic port, or using the speaker as a powerbank), the speaker is not waterproof.
- Bottle opener lets you pop tops like a pro.
- Dual, oversized cup holders are big enough for insulated tumblers.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||30 x 38.1 x 50.8cm|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.