Legendary waterproofness in a big, bright, long-burning package. The engineered reflector throws a focused beam up to 200 metres – great for a little night river reading.
- Produces 3 hours of regulated burn time at 550 lumens and 21 more hours at a decreasing brightness (24 hours total run time).
- Trigger activation switch allows for momentary activation or constant illumination.
- Lockout prevents accidental activation.
- Included lanyard saves it from sleeping with the fishes.
- Waterproof to 100 meters.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||200m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - high||24 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 C (included)|