Compact lighting with a modular design and a fully customizable output. The Snap is fully dimmable, allowing you to choose how much light you need from 0 – 200 lumens. The modular housing lets you take the light off its strap and snap its magnetic base to nearly any metal surface for broad area lighting. Extra included mounts let you easily attach your light to your bike’s handlebars, or anywhere you would hook a carabiner. The Snap gives you options, from headlamp, bike light, area light, to compact flashlight.
- Dimmable lighting lets you dial in the perfect brightness.
- Magnetic adapter lets you snap your headlamp in and out of the bracket and stick it to metal surfaces for precise lighting.
- Single-button interface is easy to use any weather, with or without gloves.
- Focused reflector casts an even, focused spot of light.
- Strobe mode makes sure you are seen.
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Includes a bike handlebar mount and a carabiner loop attachment for true lighting versatility.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - flash||50m|
|Beam distance - high||50m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||30 h|
|Burn time - high||15 - 20 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|