Stay visible, hands-free, with this compact deck-mounted light. The durable deck mount bolts right onto your kayak, so you don’t need to worry about aging adhesives costing you your light. The powerful and compact AMP 1L light can be popped out of the mount at any time, letting this little deck light pull double-duty as a flashlight.
- Simple twist operation is easy to use with or without gloves.
- Diffusing light cone provides 360º visibility to give you the best chance of being seen, and keeps your hands free to paddle or work.
- Runs off 2 near-universal AAA batteries.
- Kayak mount includes mounting hardware, giving you the confidence this light will always be there when you need it.
- Amp 1L has a built-in bottle opener for post-paddle refreshments.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - high||72 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AAA (included)|