Small, light and incredibly bright. Whether marking off your anchor line, attaching to your PFD, or keeping your gear seen, this eye-catching little strobe is hard to miss.
- Simple twist operation is easy to use with or without gloves.
- Buoyant cone keeps the lit end pointed up.
- 360º visibility gives you the best chance of being seen.
- Visible for more than 1.6km.
- Flashes at 1 pulse per second.
- Runs off a single near-universal AA battery.
- Dual strap mounts and a lanyard hole let you mount your strobe exactly where you want it.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||1600m|
|Burn time - high||12 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 AA (included)|