This tool lets you install and remove 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. It features updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high-performance BB parts, and is anodized and laser-engraved for easy identification.
- Made from precision CNC-machined aluminum.
- Features a ratchet/torque wrench–compatible 3/8in. drive.
- 16-notch 44mm OD cup.
- Fits Shimano® BB80, BB5700, XT® BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups.
- Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo®, Chris King®, FSA® MegaExo®, Hope™, SRAM®/Truvativ® GXP®, Race Face® X-type, Surly®, Wheels®, Fulcrum®, and others.
- Fits 16-notch rotor disc lockrings.