As compact as it is rugged, the UC30 is an excellent everyday light. It pumps out 1000 lumens when you need to create artificial daylight, or a modest 50 lumens when you're looking for your keys under the couch. Plus, it's made from the same aluminum used in aircraft manufacturing, so it's bound to last you a long, long time.
- 6 lighting modes: 5 lumens (150h), 50 lumens (28.5h), 150 lumens (8.75h), 350 lumens (3.3h), 1000 lumen turbo (1.5h – only useable for 3 minutes at a time due to heat buildup) and 1000 lumen strobe.
- Rugged aluminum body has type-III hard anodizing for an extra level of protection.
- Glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating.
- Covered micro-USB port makes charging easy.
- LED power indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, whether charging or discharging.
- 3 USB charging covers are included. The green one glows in the dark, making it easy to find in the middle of the night.
- In the box: UC30, lanyard, holster, spare O-ring, micro-USB charging cable, one ARB-L18-2600 battery, 2 spare color rubber switch boots.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||253m|
|Beam distance - low||21m|
|Beam distance - med||101m|
|Beam distance - high||156m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||120 h|
|Burn time - med||11 h|
|Burn time - high||3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|