This small light cannon burns brightly and fires out an awesome 1000 lumens in turbo mode. Dual switches give you the flexibility of momentary activation from the tail-cap, or more conventional activation from the side. Compatibility with both rechargeable 18650s or 2 CR123A batteries gives you options on the grid, or off.
- 6 lighting modes: 3 lumens (430h), 50 lumens (29.5h), 150 lumens (12.5h), 350 lumens (5.2h), 1000 lumen turbo (2.75h – only useable for 3 minutes at a time due to heat buildup) and 1000 lumen strobe.
- Works with 1 rechargeable 18650 battery or 2 CR123A batteries, giving you convenient power options when travelling or stocking your emergency kit.
- Rugged aluminum body has type-III hard anodizing for an extra level of protection.
- Glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating.
- Momentary activation available from the tail-cap switch. Side-mounted switch cycles through modes.
- LED power indicator on the side-mounted switch lets you know when it's time to replace or charge your battery.
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- In the box: PD35 v.2, holster, lanyard, spare O-ring, spare rubber switch boot, user manual and warranty card.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||208m|
|Beam distance - low||60m|
|Beam distance - med||103m|
|Beam distance - high||157m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-L HI V3 LED|
|Burn time - low||29.5 h|
|Burn time - med||12.5 h|
|Burn time - high||5.2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|