Rechargeable convenience and multiple modes, from taking out the trash to handheld sun, in a rugged aluminum alloy. The UC52 charges like your smartphone, letting you use it any way you want, top it up whenever you want, and not worry about how old the batteries are. With a top-of-the-line Cree LED, it offers night-melting potential all the way out to 250m. The illuminated onboard OLED screen lets you know your current output and how much power you have left – down to the minute.
- 7 lighting modes: 15 lumens (82.5h), 100 lumens steady and S.O.S. (27.5h), 350 lumens (8.25h), 1000 lumens steady and strobe (2.75h), 3100 lumens turbo (0.75h).
- Dual-sided switch gives you direct access to steady or flashing modes.
- Illuminated OLED screen provides real-time battery info while charging and discharging.
- Covered micro-USB port makes charging easy.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Made of durable aluminum alloy with a stainless steel bezel.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Engineered fins help dissipate heat buildup.
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation.
- IP68 dust and waterproofing means it can handle any weather you can.
- In the box: UC52, micro-USB charging cable, holster, lanyard, manual and warranty card.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||253m|
|Beam distance - low||44m|
|Beam distance - med||85m|
|Beam distance - high||145m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||27.5 h|
|Burn time - med||8.25 h|
|Burn time - high||2.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|