Boom! Up to 5100 lumens to punch a hole in the darkness. Get both spot and flood lighting with the TK75's 4 top-of-the-line LEDs. An intelligent circuit remembers what mode you last used and provides a battery power indicator. This boombox of lighting goes way beyond your old flashlight: it lights a campsite, helps you through an emergency and lets you play pond hockey until midnight.
- 8 lighting modes: 50 lumens (95h), 150 lumens steady and S.O.S. (46h), 450 lumens (17.75h), 1000 lumens (6h), 2000 lumens (3h), 5100 lumen turbo (2.25h) and a 5100 lumen strobe.
- Powered by four 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- Only use 4 matching 18650 batteries. Do not mix brands or capacities of battery.
- Redesigned battery holder doubles as a charger, complete with LED power indicator.
- 4-level power indicator mode takes the guesswork out of battery life.
- Uses 4 Cree XHP35 HI (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with a crenulated stainless steel bezel.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation.
- Standard threaded tripod mount in body.
- Flat tail cap for tail-standing capability.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Over-heat protection to avoid high surface temperatures.
- Intelligent memory circuit returns to previous brightness level.
- Includes TK75 (2018), micro-USB charging cable, shoulder strap, lanyard, spare O-rings, 18650 battery holder (no batteries) and manual.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||850m|
|Beam distance - low||147m|
|Beam distance - med||257m|
|Beam distance - high||517m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 XHP35 HI LEDs|
|Burn time - low||46 h|
|Burn time - med||17.75 h|
|Burn time - high||3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 18650s (not included)|