Never be without pliers and a few other essentials. SOG’s Baton series have a compact, slim design that fits in your pocket or bag. The Q4 has an integrated ¼-inch magnetic bit driver and comes with a solid selection of 12 commonly used bits. The standard ¼-inch receiver means you can use a huge variety of bits on the market, many you probably already have.
- Magnetic ¼-inch bit holder integrated into the handle.
- Bits included: phillips #1, #2, #3 flathead: #3, #5, #7 Torx: T6, T8, T10, T20 Hex: 1.5 and 2mm.
- Rugged anodized aluminum handles.
- Easy access to most used tools.
- Compact form-factor is easy to keep with you.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||5Cr13 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||17.8cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|