Lightweight, small, and durable, the Centi II is a tough little folder that makes short work out of 99% of your daily knife needs. The classic lock-back interface easy to operate, and helps keep your fingers safe. Throw one on your keys, or in a pocket, and you’ll be surprised how often you find yourself reaching for it.
- Large cut-out in the blade makes opening easy.
- Simple lock-back design prevents accidental closures.
- Rugged stainless steel construction.
- Lanyard or keyring hole give you carry options.
- Hard case coating helps protect from scratches.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||3Cr13 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||7.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||12.7cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|