An update on a campsite classic. Having 2-burners feels like the height of luxury when you've been used to single burner backpacking stove. So, go ahead, make pancakes and coffee at the same time, or simmer a sauce while your boiling pasta. With the Triton 2-burner stove, your camp kitchen just got a lot more menu options.
- 2 independently adjustable burners let you flex your culinary muscle, or just boil more water.
- Wind Block™ panels keep gusts at bay.
- Fits a 30cm and a 25cm pan at the same time.
- Regulator provides consistent performance in adverse conditions.
- Latch locking lid keeps thing contained.
- Lasts up to 1 hour on a single 454g (1lb) canister.
- Rugged stainless steel construction.
- Integrated handle makes getting to your camp kitchen easy.
- Removeable grates and cooktop for quick clean up.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 11,000BTU|
|Dimensions||57.8 x 35 x 14.6cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.