There are some things you could just watch forever, and one of them is a campfire. This stainless steel portable firepit gives you a 360-degree view of the blaze through X-ray mesh side panels. Inside the pit, there’s a rechargeable battery-powered fan with 4 different flame settings. The fan is also Bluetooth-compatible, which means you can control the intensity of your campfire from the palm of your hand or across the campsite. Thanks to 51 airjets that improve burning efficiency, this pit produces less smoke than a traditional fire.
- Made of stainless steel, high-temperature coated steel, and glass-filled nylon.
- X-Ray Mesh side panels give 360° viewing of embers and burning wood.
- Includes FirePit, rain cover, grill grate, fuel rack, and USB cord for internal battery charging.
- Internal 10,400mAh battery powers a fan for maximum fuel burning efficiency.
- 4 fan speeds control the intensity of your flames.
- 51 airjets throughout unit improve burning efficiency, resulting in less smoke than a conventional fire pit.
- Cooking grate area is 18.5 x 46cm.
- 13cm foldable legs keep the unit off the ground in sensitive environments.
- Slide-out ash tray makes for easier clean-ups.
- Fan is compatible with Bluetooth app for control from the palm of your hand.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Dimensions||70 x 30 x 41cm|
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.