Go fast, and look good doing it. With deep lenses that block reflected light and the Advancer™ nose bridge that stops fog before it starts, the Field Jacket Sunglasses have you covered.
- Designed to fit medium to large faces best.
- Prizm™ lens technology enhances contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance.
- Advancer nose bridge opens up airflow between the lens and your face, stopping fog before it’s a problem.
- Full-frame design helps block light coming in from odd angles.
- Interchangeable temple lengths for optimal helmet integration.
- Nylon frames are light and highly stress-resistant.
- 3-point fit to ensures precise optical alignment.
- Rubber on the temples and at the nose pads keeps your glasses right where you want them.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||20%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|