Engineered to provide a wide field of view, great ventilation and excellent impact resistance, the Jawbreaker Sunglasses are made to go fast and crush goals.
- Designed to fit medium faces best.
- Prizm™ lens technology enhances contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions.
- Switchlock® technology allows for fast and smudge-free lens changes, without compromising safety. Additional lenses sold separately.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance
- Oakley’s XYZ optics ensure distortion-free viewing from all angles
- Nylon frames are light and highly stress-resistant.
- 3-point fit ensures precise optical alignment.
- Rubber inserts on the temples and at the nose pads keep them in place through sweaty training sessions and races.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||20%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.