Collect some solar energy with your Turbine. Large, wrap-around frames help keep the sun’s rays at bay, while the deep lenses cut glare and block harsh UV.
- Designed to fit the smaller faces of the next generation of crushers.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact resistance.
- Nylon frames are light and highly stress-resistant.
- 3-point fit ensures precise optical alignment.
- Rubber inserts on the temples and at the nose pads keep your glasses right where you want them.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|