Hear your music, and your world. A solid playlist provides that extra bit of energy you need to train at your best, but it's not always safe to focus entirely on your music. Bone conduction technology sends sound vibrations directly to your inner ear, leaving your ear canal free to take in the world around you. A pared-down version of the popular Trekz Titanium, the Titanium Mini Headphones are more comfortable for those with a smaller heads. They let you listen to music and make and answer phone calls without interrupting your workout, and their dual inline microphones filter out noise pollution to deliver clear calls in nearly any environment.
- Bone conduction sends sound vibrations directly to your inner ear. This leaves your ear canal free and clear, letting your music be the soundtrack to your world, not all that you hear.
- Dual noise-cancelling microphones help remove noise pollution, making voices crisp and clear.
- Equalizer pre-sets help you fine-tune your listening experience.
- Titanium band is lightweight, strong and provides an even, comfortable pressure.
- Bluetooth 4.1 is easy on power consumption and enables multi-point pairing.
- IP55 weatherproofing shrugs off sweat, rain, and almost everything else Mother Nature might throw at you.
- 6 hours of playback or 10 days of stand-by from a single charge.
- Charging only takes 1.5 hours.
- LED power indicator lets you know how your battery is doing.
- Integrated buttons let you answer calls, control your music and more.
- Volume and playback controls work with both Android and iOS.
- Sizing: with a soft measuring tape, measure from the back of your left ear to the back of your right ear, around the back of your head. If the measurement is 20.3cm or less, then you should get the Titanium Mini. If the measurement is more than 20.3cm, then the regular Trekz Titanium are right for you.
- In the box: headphones, storage pouch, earplugs, micro-USB charging cable and documentation.