Orage Exodus Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A number of things could prevent you from getting in your personal-best number of runs before lunch, but the Exodus Pants won't be one of them. Waterproof-breathable insulated fabric and sealed seams keep you dry and warm as you charge through powder or glide through snowstorms. Water-resistant thigh zips let you regulate heat, in case you want to hike up to take a jump one or two more times. Gaiters with grippy elastic cuffs and boot hooks let you charge through deep pow without getting any in your boots.
- Dermizax® 2-ply waterproof-breathable fabric has a DWR finish and fully sealed seams to keep wetness out.
- Waist adjustment mechanism lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Thigh zips let you vent heat when you're working hard.
- Stretchy internal gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hooks stand up to deep powder days.
- Reinforced kick patches resist ski edge scuffs and cuts.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.