Small enough to make you forget you're carrying it, bright enough to illuminate your after-dinner card game. With its lightweight, collapsible design, up to 60 lumens of light, multiple modes and built-in solar panel, the compact Crush lantern has a lot to offer.
- 4 different modes: high (60 lumens for 3 hours), medium (25 lumens for 6 hours), low (6 lumens for 35 hours), and candle flicker.
- Candle mode gives a twinkling (and safe) candlelight ambiance to any situation.
- Easy 1-button interface.
- Charges easily via micro-USB, going from 0 to full in just 2.5 hours from the wall, 20 hours from the integrated solar panel or 2.5 hours from a larger compatible solar panel.
- LED charging indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, charging or discharging.
- Collapsible housing lets you angle the panel for optimal solar charging.
- Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery offers a longer life than standard lithium-ion batteries and better inherent safety.
- Battery can be kept plugged into a power source during storage, or fully charge your Crush Light every 3-6 months and store in a cool, dry place.
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Compact design is easy to pack. Collapsed dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 1.5cm, expands to 12.5 x 12.5 x 10cm.
- In the box: Crush Light Lantern and micro-USB Cord (for charging).
|Burn time||3-35 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.