Tired of looking for a plug? The Sherpa 15 lets you keep an extra charge in your pocket, so you don’t have to turn your screen all the way down by the end of the day. The slimline formfactor is easy to throw in your pocket and doesn’t weigh you down. With both Lightning tip and a micro-USB tip, you can keep your must-have devices topped up through trans-Atlantic flights and marathon days.
- Lightning and a micro-USB plugs.
- Lithium polymer 3,870mAh, 14.7Wh battery has enough power to fully charge most smartphones, charge a POV camera 2-3 times or a headlamp 2-4 times.
- Regulated 2.1A, 5V ports top up your devices quickly.
- Charges easily via micro-USB, going from 0 to full in just 2.5 hours from the wall or 4-8 hours from a compatible solar panel.
- 4-level LED power indicator lets you know how much power you have left.
- Rugged aluminum body wears well and looks great.
- Slimline design: at just 13 x 7 x 1 cm, it's easy to throw in a pocket or device sleeve.
- In the box: Sherpa 15 powerbank with built-in cables (micro USB and Lightning) and micro-USB cord (for charging the Sherpa).
|Dimensions||13 x 7 x 1cm|