Give your adventure van, base camp or remote cabin the luxury of power. Known for its reliable and rugged power solutions, Goal Zero is a household, or van-hold, or yurt-hold name among off-grid adventurers. The Yeti 1400 lives up to expectations, using lightweight (vs. lead-acid) lithium batteries to give you on-grid convenience no matter where you are. The onboard digital display provides you with all the information you need: input/output Watts, battery capacity, runtimes, charge times and more. With female charging ports for 12V (car cigarette lighter), 6mm plug, power pole plug, 4 x USB type A, and 2 x AC that accepts grounded and ungrounded plugs, you can charge or run almost anything, from blenders and freezers for backcountry margaritas, to a to laptop and projector for wall-sized movies at the cabin.
- LCD power status display tells you how much power you're getting and using, as well as battery charge capacity and time remaining under current load.
- Charges easily via included wall charger, going from 0 to full in 25 hours, or 14-112 hours from a compatible solar panel (bigger and more efficient panels take less time).
- Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery offers a longer life than standard lithium-ion batteries and better inherent safety.
- Battery can be kept plugged into a power source during storage, or fully charge your Yeti 1400 Lithium every 3-6 months and store in a cool, dry place.
- Peak capacity is 1428 Wh (10.8V, 132Ah), which lasts through hundreds of cycles.
- Smart management system provides charging (solar or mains) and built-in low-battery protection.
- 4 USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated.
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 12V power pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge).
- Charging port (input, 8mm):14-22V, up to 10A (160W max).
- Power pole charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion port in the storage compartment, for use ONLY with Goal Zero modules.
- Storage compartment keeps cables and adapters close and where you need them.
- Operating temp is 0-40°C.
- Lithium-ion battery pack is replaceable at the end of the product lifecycle.
- Includes a Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station and a wall charger.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
|Chemistry||Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide|
|Dimensions||39 x 24 x 26cm|