Harness the sun's power to charge your batteries or power your USB devices, or bank it for a cloudy day. The Guide 10 Plus Solar Kit gives you a combo of the lightweight Nomad 7 solar panel, the Guide 10 battery charger and 4 2300 mAh NiMH AA batteries, meaning you’ll always have the power to play a song, check your GPS or snap a pic anywhere you go.
- Monocrystalline solar panel is light, folds compactly and can be chained with other panels.
- Rated power is 7W.
- Solar panel has dynamic auto-restart and LED power indicator.
- Smart charging technology lets you charge other devices directly from the panel's USB output (5V, up to 1.4A; 7W max).
- Power-blocking diode prevents battery drain when there's no sunlight.
- Detachable kickstand for optimum 45° placement, has zippered pocket for cords and cables.
- Powerbank has 3 ports: USB port (output) is 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated; USB-mini port (input) is 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated; mini solar port (input) is 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max).
- Batteries can be charged via solar panels or any USB power source.
- Built-in LED flashlight.
- Includes 4 2300 mAh NiMH AA batteries to power AA compatible devices, or USB-powered devices via the Guide 10 Plus.
- Includes AAA adapter.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||6-10 h|
|Folded dimensions||33 x 1.9 x 22.2cm|
|Batteries||4 AA alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable NiMH or NiCd|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?