Upgrade your road-trip rig with a rooftop panel. This large rigid solar panel works for stationary setups: bolt it to the roof of your van or use it for off-grid power at a cabin or base camp.
- Charges Goal Zero Yeti, Sherpa and similar powerbank systems.
- Charge times range from 2–4 hours (Sherpa 50 v2) to 24–48 hours (Yeti 1250).
- Waterproof design is well-suited to permanent installations.
- Monocrystalline solar panel.
- Rated to 100W, open circuit voltage is 18-22V.
- Solar port (blue, 8mm) is 14-22V, with up to 7.0A (100W max) output.
- Operating range is 0 to 40°C.
- Chainable with Goal Zero combiner cable (sold separately).
|Folded dimensions||101.6 x 70 x 4.4cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||No|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?